To find out if your business is eligible to open a Business account with Banxe please fill in the application form and provide the documents requested in the form. Our team will evaluate the application and confirm your eligibility.
Here is a list of documents that you will need to provide along with the application:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Register Extract of legal entities (not older than 3 months)
- Articles of Association
- License (for licensed businesses only)
- Power of Attorney (in case the representative is not the head of the company)
- Certified Directorship, including nationality and DBOB,
- Certified ID for all the UBOs owning or controlling 25% or more
- Documents as proof of legal address (if company’s actual address is different from the legal address)
- Proof of registered address
- Proof of legal address
- Documents displaying a source of funds
- Documents establishing a source of wealth
Usually, it takes one business day for our team to check the documents and the application and provide the final answer.